Welcome to the Byte Blog where we share our thoughts on design, technology, and occasionally, cats.
Here at Byte as well as in the Web and Technology Industry, it is important to learn and keep up with new languages, ideas and concepts.
Canvas reminds us of the old flash days when you could create a unique experience. What inspires us to learn canvas is to see how far we can push our browser to do amazing things.
To begin our process of conquering Canvas we had a brainstorming meeting where we discussed:
- What is Canvas?
- What makes Canvas so great and unique?
- How can we use it/where can we take it?
We also set goals which include:
- Learning the foundations and basics of Canvas
- Experimenting with it by creating small test projects
- Implementing it large scale on a client site
To help achieve our goals and keep everyone up to date with what we learn and create, we started a google doc for contributors to and add links to Canvas resources, tutorials, and sites that inspire us. We also started a site specifically for us to build and experiment with canvas on.
Stay tuned as we will be writing about our findings.